These Peanut Butter and Jam Truffles is my new favourite no bake treat to make. Its quick, it is easy and it is so delicious.
Jam of your choice (Spoonful’s Frozen) – (I used my Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam – Click for recipe)
1 Cup (100g) – Almond Flour
1/3 Cup (90g) – Peanut Butter, smooth
1 1/2 Tbsp. (22.5ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
Chocolate of your choice for dipping the truffles in
• Scoop some of the jam onto a piece of parchment paper and leave the jam in a freezer until frozen. (If you have a round ice tray or mold you are welcome to use that instead).
• Add the almond flour into a mixing bowl.
• In a separate mixing bowl, mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup.
• Pour the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture over the almond flour and mix it into a ball of dough. (Start with a spoon then use your hands).
• Divide the dough into 5 smaller balls. (Weighing around 40g each).
• Roughly flatten the balls into circles.
• Place a frozen jam ball in the center of the flattened piece of dough and close it carefully. (I had to shape my jam into circle’s by hand, but I found it easier to shape them from frozen).
• Place the truffles in the fridge until they are cold.
• Melt chocolate of your choice and dip the cold truffles inside.
• Lay them on a piece of parchment paper and wait for the chocolate to set.
• Once the chocolate has set, drizzle more chocolate over the top to make them look pretty.
• Let them cool again and enjoy.
Makes 5 truffles.
• Depending on the weather and the chocolate you use, for best results, keep them refrigerated.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!