An absolute must try if you love Peanut Butter Brownies and are looking for a “Flourless and Gluten Free” recipe.
2 Small (100g) – Banana’s
1/3 Cups (85g) – Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp’s. (14g) – Cocoa Powder
2-3 Tbsp’s. (25g) – Erythritol Sugar, or any other
1/2 Tsp (2.5ml) – Vanilla Essence
2 Tbsp’s. (30g) – Peanut Butter
50g – Chocolate of your choice
1/2 Tsp – Coconut Oil
• Use a fork and mash the bananas into a pulp.
• Add the peanut butter, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla and mix well.
• Line a 12cmx12cm glass microwave safe dish with parchment paper and add the brownie batter.
• Spread the batter evenly across and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes. (Timing might be different depending on the strength of the microwave you use.
• Remove the brownie with the parchment paper carefully and allow it to cool completely.
• Once cooled, add the peanut butter, and spread it evenly across the top of the brownie.
• Melt the chocolate and mix in the coconut oil to thin the chocolate slightly.
• Make chocolate lines spaciously apart from left to right across the brownie.
• Use a toothpick and draw it up, then down over the chocolate lines to create this pattern.
• Place the brownie in the fridge until the chocolate have set.
• Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Makes about 9 small squares of brownies.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!