• Preheat your oven to 160˚C/320˚F.
• Add the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix it through.
• Add the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour it over the dry ingredients. Mix well.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take spoonsful of the mixture and shape your cookies carefully. Make sure they are firm.
• Bake the cookies for about 12min or until they are lightly browned.
• Let them cool completely. Do not touch while they are warm as they are very brittle.
Makes about 8 Cookies
Mix the dry ingredients through.
Pour the wet ingredients over.
Shape your cookies.
Bake the cookies for 12min.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!