Peanut Butter Chocolate CupsMay 15, 2020
Peanut Butter and Jam TrufflesJune 19, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
If you are looking for something crunchy to sink your teeth into then try these delicious Crispy Coconut Flake Cookies.
2 Cups (120g) – Dried Coconut Flakes
1/4 Cup (25g) – Almond Flour
3 Tbsp. (23g) – Tapioca Starch or Cornstarch
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Coconut Oil, melted
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Maple Syrup
1/2 Tsp (2.5ml) – Vanilla Essence
• Preheat your oven to 160˚C/320˚F.
• Add the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix it through.
• Add the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour it over the dry ingredients. Mix well.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take spoonsful of the mixture and shape your cookies carefully. Make sure they are firm.
• Bake the cookies for about 12min or until they are lightly browned.
• Let them cool completely. Do not touch while they are warm as they are very brittle.
Makes about 8 Cookies