Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta SauceMay 8, 2020
Crispy Coconut Flake CookiesMay 22, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups are so delicious. You will be making the second batch right after you sank your teeth into your first bite.
1/4 Cup (25g) – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1/4 Cup (60ml) – melted, Coconut Oil
1-2 Tbsp. (15-30ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
You will also need:
• Peanut Butter, smooth
• Paper Cupcake Cups (small to medium size)
• Add all the ingredients for the chocolate into a bowl and whisk until its smooth. (The chocolate will get thicker as you whisk, but you can make it a bit thinner by warming it in the microwave for a sec or two).
• Divide the chocolate into the paper cups.
• While the chocolate is still melted, use a big spoon and swirl some peanut butter into the chocolate as seen on the images.
• Place the cups into the fridge and leave them there until the chocolate have set.
• Tear the paper cups off from the chocolate and enjoy.
• For best results keep the peanut butter chocolate cups refrigerated.
Makes about 4-5 cups.