Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Ice Cream Spoon PopsApril 29, 2020
Peanut Butter Chocolate CupsMay 15, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Paleo – Keto and Diabetic friendly.
If you are short on time and are looking for a quick and easy, yet delicious pasta sauce recipe then you have to try this Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Sauce. Best part, you only need 3 ingredients.
2 Cups (400g) – Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 – 2/3 Cup (100-150g) – Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Garlic and Herbs Vinaigrette
Handful of Basil leaves
• Heat some oil in a saucepan and add the cherry tomatoes.
• Add the sun-dried tomatoes. (Remove the skins if possible).
• Add the basil leaves.
• Heat and stir everything for about 5min.
• Use a blender stick and blend everything smooth.
• Heat the sauce for approximately 5min.
• Pour the pasta sauce over your cooked pasta and mix it through.
• Serve with some olives and sun-dried tomatoes.