These Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Ice Cream Spoon Pops are probably one of my most favourite recipes to date.
Not only are they fun to make but they are super yummy and guilt free too.
2 (150g) – Medium Bananas
1/4 Cup (70G) – Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Optional – Sweetener of your choice (Liquid or a Powdered Sugar (For this recipe I used Walden Farms syrup)
2 Tbsp (25g) – Chocolate Chips
75-100g – Chocolate of your choice for dipping
1 Tsp (5ml) – Coconut Oil
You will need:
• Wooden Spoons (I used 6 big spoons)
(Please Note: Do NOT use metal or steel spoons, it will stick to your tongue and you might hurt yourself).
Optional for garnish:
• Chopped Peanuts
• Chocolate Chips
• Cut the bananas into rings.
• Space them evenly on a piece of parchment paper and store them in the freezer until they are frozen.
• Once the bananas are frozen, add them into a blender, along with the peanut butter and sweetener of your choice. (Do not add the peanut butter if you are using a chunky peanut butter).
• Blend until smooth.
• Remove the blade from the bowl and add the chocolate chips and chunky peanut butter if you decided on that and mix well.
• Use your wooden spoons and scoop some of the ice cream onto them.
• Line the spoons on a piece of parchment paper and store them back into the freezer until the ice cream are frozen.
• Melt the chocolate and add the coconut oil to thin out the chocolate a bit if it’s necessary.
• Dip the ice cream spoons inside the melted chocolate and let the excess chocolate drip off.
• Sprinkle your crushed peanuts and chocolate chips over while the chocolate is still melted. You will have to work quick as the cold of the ice cream set the chocolate fast.
• Place the ice cream spoons back on the parchment paper and allow the ice creams spoons to freeze again.
Makes about 6 Ice Cream Spoons.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!