This Avocado Mousse recipe is so quick and easy to make and just so delicious it will even fool those who doesn’t eat avocado.
2 (±200g) – Avocado Flesh
3-4 Tbsp. – Erythritol/Xylitol Powder or any sweetener of your choice (See Notes)
2 1/2Tbsp. – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1 Tsp (5ml) – Vanilla Essence
2-3 Tbsp. (30-45ml) – Milk of your choice
• Melted Chocolate for garnish.
• Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth.
• If the mousse is too thick to your liking just add a little more milk until you reach the consistency you prefer.
• Transfer the avocado mousse into dessert glasses or bowls and refrigerate it until it’s nice and cold.
• For best results, keep the mousse refrigerated until you are ready to serve it.
• Drizzle some melted chocolate over before you serve it.
• If you use a liquid sweetener you might have to re-adjust the quantity of milk.
Add the avocado into a blender.
Add the cocoa powder.
Add the powdereed sugar.
Add the vanilla essence.
Add the milk.
Garnish with some melted chocolate.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!