MarmaladeApril 21, 2020
Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Ice Cream Spoon PopsApril 29, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Diabetic – Paleo and Keto friendly.
This Avocado Mousse recipe is so quick and easy to make and just so delicious it will even fool those who doesn’t eat avocado.
2 (±200g) – Avocado Flesh
3-4 Tbsp. – Erythritol/Xylitol Powder or any sweetener of your choice (See Notes)
2 1/2Tbsp. – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1 Tsp (5ml) – Vanilla Essence
2-3 Tbsp. (30-45ml) – Milk of your choice
• Melted Chocolate for garnish.
• Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth.
• If the mousse is too thick to your liking just add a little more milk until you reach the consistency you prefer.
• Transfer the avocado mousse into dessert glasses or bowls and refrigerate it until it’s nice and cold.
• For best results, keep the mousse refrigerated until you are ready to serve it.
• Drizzle some melted chocolate over before you serve it.
• If you use a liquid sweetener you might have to re-adjust the quantity of milk.