This Banana and Date Muffins for one is quick and easy and only takes 30sec in the microwave oven.
1/4 Cup (30g) – Rolled Oats Flour (see notes)
1/2 Tsp (2g) – Baking Powder
1/4 Cup (60g) – Mashed Banana (small banana)
1/2 Tbsp. (10g) – Date Paste (Click here for recipe)
• You will need 2 microwave safe silicone muffin/cupcake cups.
• Mix the baking powder into the rolled oats flour.
• Mix the date paste into the mashed banana.
• Add the banana and date paste to the rolled oats mixture and mix well.
• Spray the 2 silicone cups with a non-stick spray and divide the batter into them.
• Sprinkle a few pieces of whole rolled oats on top.
• Place each cup on either side of the microwaves turning plate and microwave for about 20-30 seconds or until the muffins are baked.
• Remove the muffins carefully from the warm silicone cups and enjoy them warm or let them cool and enjoy them later.
Makes 2 muffins.
• I make my own rolled oats flour by using my little coffee grinder, but you can also use a food processor.
Mix the rolled oats flour and baking powder together
Mix the date paste and the banana pulp well
Add the banana and date paste mixture to the rolled oats mixture
Mix all the ingredients into a batter
You will need 2 silicone muffin cups
Divide the batter into the 2 cups and sprinkle some rolled oats over
Banana and Date Muffins
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!