1/4 Cup (30g) – Rolled Oats Flour (see notes)
1/2 Tsp (2g) – Baking Powder
1/4 Cup (60g) – Mashed Banana (small banana)
1/2 Tbsp. (10g) – Date Paste (Click here for recipe)
• You will need 2 microwave safe silicone muffin/cupcake cups.
• Mix the baking powder into the rolled oats flour.
• Mix the date paste into the mashed banana.
• Add the banana and date paste to the rolled oats mixture and mix well.
• Spray the 2 silicone cups with a non-stick spray and divide the batter into them.
• Sprinkle a few pieces of whole rolled oats on top.
• Place each cup on either side of the microwaves turning plate and microwave for about 20-30 seconds or until the muffins are baked.
• Remove the muffins carefully from the warm silicone cups and enjoy them warm or let them cool and enjoy them later.
Makes 2 muffins.
• I make my own rolled oats flour by using my little coffee grinder, but you can also use a food processor.