Banana and Date Muffins for OneApril 17, 2019
Roasted Butternut and Quinoa Salad with a Orange and Cumin Salad DressingApril 19, 2019
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
These 2 Ingredients Almond Cookies is probably one of my favourite recipes. I have so much fun every time I make them.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do❤
1 1/2 Cup (150g) – Almond Flour
3 Tbsp. (45ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
Optional: Chocolate of your choice or white chocolate and food colouring if you want to make them colourful.
• Preheat your oven to 160˚C/320˚F.
• Add the maple syrup or honey into the almond flour and start mixing it with a spoon until the liquid is absorbed by the almond flour, then knead it into a dough by using your hands.
• Roll the dough out on a piece of parchment paper (about 1cm thick) and cut out any shapes you prefer.
• Spread the cookies spaciously on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
• Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Alternatively, if you prefer a very crunchy cookie bake them for about 15 minutes or until they turn a darker brown, but be careful not to burn them, rather keep an eye on them.
• Let them cool completely and then if you want to make them even yummier, dip them into some melted chocolate or you can colour some white chocolate and make them look irresistible.
Makes about 20 cookies, depending on the size of the cookie cutter you use.