1 1/2 Cup (150g) – Almond Flour
3 Tbsp. (45ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
• Preheat your oven to 160˚C/320˚F.
• Add the maple syrup or honey into the almond flour and start mixing it with a spoon until the liquid is absorbed by the almond flour, then knead it into a dough by using your hands.
• Roll the dough out on a piece of parchment paper (about 1cm thick) and cut out any shapes you prefer.
• Spread the cookies spaciously on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
• Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Alternatively, if you prefer a very crunchy cookie bake them for 15-17 minutes or until they turn a darker brown, but be careful not to burn them, rather keep an eye on them.
• Let them cool completely and then if you want to make them even yummier, dip them into some melted chocolate or you can colour the chocolate and make them irresistible.
Makes about 20 cookies, depending on the size of the cookie cutter you use.
Mix the maple syrup with the almond flour
Knead until you have a ball of dough
Roll it out to about 1cm thick and cut out with cookie cutters
Spread the cookies evenly across a baking try
Bake them and let them cool
You can dip them in chocolate
or colour the chocolate
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!