Berry and Avocado Protein SmoothieJuly 5, 2018
Roasted Sweet Potato RingsJuly 20, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
This 3 Ingredient Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream will blow your mind at how easy it is to make. This delicious and healthy ice cream will make you buy banana’s in bulk.
8 – 10 (500g) – Small Frozen Bananas
3 Tbsp. (21g) – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1/4 Cup (70g) – Smooth Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips and Peanuts
• Cut the bananas into pieces, place them on parchment paper and allow them to freeze solid.
• Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth. You might have to help the process on by scraping the insides of the blender in intervals.
• Once blended smooth, serve immediately, or if it is too soft you can place it in the freezer until it reached your liking.
• Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanuts over and enjoy.
• You can also use unfrozen bananas and then freeze it for a couple of hours.