• Sweet Potatoes washed and dried
• Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Toppings of your choice (I used Avocado, Raspberries and Pomegranate)
• Preheat your oven to 220˚C/425˚F.
• Cut the sweet into rings.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the sweet potato rings across.
• Brush both sides lightly with some oil.
• Bake the sweet potato rings for 10 minutes, then turn them around and bake them for another 5 minutes.
• Let cool and dry the access oil off with some paper towel.
• Add your choice of toppings and enjoy.
• These sweet potato rings makes a healthy, delicious and attractive snack for a BBQ or Party and it is a fun way to teach your children to eat their veggies.