1/2 – 2/3 Cup (90g-110g) – Quinoa
1 – 1 1/4 Cup (250ml-310ml) – Water
1/2 Tbsp (7.5ml) – Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste Method Quinoa:
• Rinse the quinoa under running water.
• Add the rinsed quinoa in a pot and roast it for about 2 minutes.
• Add the water, salt and coconut oil and cook on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes or until the quinoa is soft and the water has disappeared.
• You can use red bell peppers instead of peppadews. Method:
• Cut the pineapple in halve as illustrated in the picture below.
• Use a spoon and paring knife to cut the center piece of the pineapple away. Keep the pineapple pieces aside.
• Add the chopped cilantro, peppadews, avocado and the pineapple pieces you removed from the center of the pineapple with the quinoa and mix everything through.
• Drizzle with the sweet chilli sauce and enjoy.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!