Protein Cereal GranolaApril 22, 2018
Easy Vanilla Beetroot SaladMay 4, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
Peanut Butter Fudge…mmmmmm, now what else I can say? If you are a lover of peanut butter ,then you have to try this recipe.
1/2 Cup (115g) – Xylitol Sugar (or Normal Sugar if you’re not a diabetic)
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Coconut Milk
1/2 Tsp (2.5ml) – Vanilla Essence
1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp. (100g) – Smooth Peanut Butter
• Bring the sugar and coconut milk to a boil and continue to boil for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
• Add the vanilla and mix it through.
• Add the peanut butter and mix it well.
• Line a small bowl (preferably glass) with parchment paper and pour the mixture inside.
• Spread the mixture evenly and allow it to cool. You can place the bowl in the fridge to speed up the process but make sure the glass bowl has cooled down to room temperature or it might crack when the warmth of the bowl gets in contact with the cold inside the fridge.
• Once it has cooled down and set, you can cut the fudge into blocks and enjoy.
Makes about 9 pieces
• I have tested Erythritol on a similar recipe and it did not work as well.