Chocolate Ganache (Vegan and Keto)April 19, 2018
Peanut Butter FudgeMay 1, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
Want to add a little more protein in your diet? Then try this Protein Cereal Granola. Its quick and easy to make and delicious when you add it to a parfait.
1 Cup (100g) – Rolled Oats
1 Cup (60g) – Kellogg’s Bran Sticks
1/4 Cups (25g) – Whey Protein Powder or Pea Protein (30g)
1/4 Cup (40g) – Peanuts
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Coconut Oil or (1 1/2 Tbsp. (22.5ml) when you use Pea Protein)
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey (1 1/2 Tbsp. (22.5ml) when you use Pea Protein)
1 Tsp (5ml) – Vanilla Essence
• Preheat oven to 150˚C/300˚F.
• Mix all the dry ingredients together with a spoon.
• Heat the maple syrup/honey, coconut oil and vanilla essence for a few seconds in the microwave. You only want it runny, not boiling, so for about 5 – 10 seconds.
• Pour maple syrup mixture over the rolled oats mixture and mix well.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the granola evenly across the lined baking tray.
• Bake for 10 minutes then scrape the granola loose, ensuring that it can bake on all sides. I use a big chef’s knife but any knife will do.
• Return it to the oven and bake it for another 5 minutes or until it turns a light to golden brown.
• Remove and scrape once more with the knife and leave it to cool down.
Makes about 3 Cups
• For a vegan, vegetarian or dairy free version, use a protein powder that suits your needs.