• This Easy Vanilla Beetroot Salad recipe is according to 1 Cup of cooked Beetroot. Adjust the recipe to your own taste when you make more than a cup at a time.
1 Cup (150g) – Freshly cooked Beetroot
1 Tsp – Sweetener of your choice, (Liquid or Powdered Sugar), or according to your own taste and special diet
1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) – Good quality, Vanilla Essence
• Cook the beetroot in plain water until it is nice and tender. Peel and let cool.
• Cut the beetroot into chunks or grate it.
• Add the sweetener of choice and the vanilla to the beetroot and mix it well.
• Leave in the fridge to cool or have it at room temperature.
• It is delicious in a garden salad or by itself.
Makes 1 Cup
• Try and use a good quality vanilla essence, some has a bitter taste to it and doesn’t blend well with the beetroot’s taste.
• It’s important to use a powdered sugar as it dissolves easy in the vanilla.
• Adjust the recipe to your own taste if you want to make more than 1 cup at a time.
Easy Vanilla Beetroot Salad
Add the sweetener to the cooked beetroot
Add the vanilla
Mix everything through
Nutrition is based on 1 Tsp. of Xylitol Powdered Sugar
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!