Easy Vanilla Beetroot SaladMay 4, 2018
Berry and Avocado Protein SmoothieJuly 5, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
With this Trio of Popcorn recipe you have 3 options, you can either use Nutella, Carob Chocolate or any other Chocolate of your choice.
They are all equally delicious and comes to about 160 Calories per cup, which makes this a healthier option for a treat.
1/4 Cup (55g) – Popcorn Kernels
1/4 Cup (75g) – Nutella or, Carob Chips or, Chocolate of your choice (or according to your own special diet)
1 Tbsp. (15ml) Coconut Oil (Option 2)
• Pop the kernels by either using a hot air popcorn machine, or
• Heat the coconut oil in a pot with a lid.
• Add the kernels and close the lid.
• Wait until all the kernels have popped.
• Transfer the popped popcorn to a mixing bowl.
• Heat the Nutella/Carob/Chocolate until it has melted.
• Pour it over the popcorn and mix it through.
• Line a baking tray with foil, spread the popcorn evenly and bake for 8 minutes at 150˚C/300˚F.
• Let cool and enjoy.
Makes 4 Cups
Nutrition based on Nutella
Nutrition based on Dark Chocolate
Nutrition based on Carob Chocolate