Ever wondered “How To Make Your Own Tahini”? Well follow the steps below and see for yourself how easy it is.
1 1/2 – 2 Cups – Hulled Sesame Seeds
• You will also need a blender or food processor.
• Add the sesame seeds into a blender or food processor and start blending.
• The sesame seeds will become thick, and it will be harder to blend, you might have to scrape the sides and press the seeds down a few times to help assist them to blend smooth.
• With a few scrapes and a few minutes of blending the sesame seeds will turn into a smooth butter. (It takes about 5min, but the timing might be different depending on the type of blender you use).
• Once done, store the tahini in an airtight glass container at room temperature. It will last for months.
Makes about 1 – 1 1/2 Cups.
Click on the links below for recipes using Tahini:
Peanut Butter and Tahini Noodles
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!