Not only is this Strawberry Porridge Grain Free and Gluten Free but it is also filled with valuable nutrients high in fiber and protein.
(Make sure to scroll down to see the nutritional info and how healthy this recipe is).
1/4 Cup (25g) – Almond Flour (see notes)
1 Tbsp. (9g) – Ground Flaxseed (see notes)
1 Tbsp. (10g) – Powdered Sugar (I use Erythritol – see notes)
3 Tbsp.’s. (8g) – Powdered Freeze-Dried Strawberries
1/3 Cup (37.5ml) – Almond Milk or any milk of your choice.
• 3 Almonds chopped into pieces.
• 1 Freeze-Dried Strawberry crumbs.
• Add all the ingredients except for the milk into a mixing bowl and mix well with a whisk.
• Add the milk slowly and mix the porridge until you have the consistency you desire.
• Garnish the porridge with the chopped almonds and crumble a freeze-dried Strawberry over.
Provides 1 serving.
• You can ground the almond flour, ground flaxseed, and powdered sugar yourself if you have a coffee grinder.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!