How cute are these little Easter Chocolate Eggs? They are fun and colourful and your kids will love them.
• White Chocolate of your choice
• Candy Coated Chocolate (such as Smarties or M&M’s)
• Melt the chocolate and drip puddles onto a piece of parchment paper. Try and make them look like splattered egg whites.
• Place a candy-coated chocolate on top of the chocolate while it is still melted.
• Allow the chocolate to set. (You can speed up the process by storing it in the fridge).
You will need these two ingredients.
Melt the chocolate and make splattered egg whites.
Add the candy coated chocolates.
Allow the chocolate to set.
Easter Chocolate Eggs.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!