Looking for an easy recipe project for your little ones this Easter? Then these Easter Eggs Nests is just the one. They will have lots of fun and it’s the perfect gift for grandma and grandpa.
• Pretzel Sticks (Gluten Free if preferred)
• Chocolate of your choice
• Speckled Eggs
• Break the pretzel sticks into smaller pieces of the same size.
• Melt the chocolate and pour it over the broken pretzel sticks, then mix it well.
• Scoop heaps of the pretzel mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and shape them into nests.
• Add the speckled eggs while the chocolate is still melted.
• Allow the chocolate to set then enjoy.
Chocolate of your choice.
Pretzel Sticks. (Gluten Free if preferred).
Add the melted chocolate to the broken pretzel sticks).
Scoop heaps of the pretzel mixture onto a piece of parchment paper.
Add the speckled eggs.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!