Looking for a cute treat for Christmas? Then why don’t you try these easy, raw and gluten free Snowman Cake Pops.
Ingredients: Cake Pop
1 Cup (100-120g) – Almond Flour
70g – White Chocolate of your choice
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Milk of your choice (I use almond milk)
Ingredients: Chocolate Dip and Decorations
• (200g) – White Chocolate of your choice
• Orange Food Colouring
• Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
• Small Marshmallows
Optional and additional:
• Cake Pop Sticks (This recipe does not need cake pop sticks as they stand by themselves).
• Add the almond flour into a mixing bowl.
• Melt the 70g of white chocolate and add the milk, then mix it well.
• Pour the chocolate mixture over the almond flour and mix it into a dough.
• Divide the dough into 5 equal size parts, then divide each part into 3 different size balls to form your 3-tier snowmen.
• Place the cake pops in the fridge or freezer to cool a little, not too cold and do not freeze them.
• Melt 1-2 blocks of white chocolate and mix it with the orange food colouring.
• Allow the orange chocolate to harden to the stage it is almost like a clay. Use a knife and scoop out small pieces, then carefully and quickly roll them into carrot noses.
• For the hats, melts about 2-3 Tbsp.’s of the dark chocolate chips. Make circles on a piece of parchment paper then add a mini marshmallow in the center of the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon and carefully cover the marshmallow with chocolate. Store the chocolate hats in the fridge to set.
• Once the cake pops have cooled, melt the rest of the white chocolate.
• Use a spoon to cover the snowmen with the melted chocolate. You can also use a fork and dip them into the chocolate then place them back on the parchment paper to set.
• Use a toothpick and the left-over dark chocolate and draw on the eyes, buttons, and wooden arms.
• Use a little bit of melted chocolate as a glue and add the carrot noses and hats you made earlier.
Makes 5 cake pops.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!