This Marshmallow Snowmen recipe is the ideal Christmas project for your little ones, to make them happy and to be creative.
• Marshmallows (Preferably White Marshmallows)
• White Chocolate
• Dark Chocolate
• Orange Food Colouring
• Chocolate Chips
• Pretzel Sticks
• To make the carrot noses:
• Melt 1-2 blocks of white chocolate and mix it with the orange food colouring.
• Allow the orange chocolate to harden to the stage it is almost like a clay. Use a knife and scoop out small pieces, then carefully and quickly roll them into carrot noses. Set them aside to dry.
• To make the hats:
• Cut a third of a marshmallow off.
• Melt some dark chocolate and make coin like circles on a piece of parchment paper, then add the quarter piece of marshmallow in the center of the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon and carefully cover the marshmallow with chocolate. Store the chocolate hats in the fridge to set.
• To make the snowman:
• Take 3 marshmallows and use melted chocolate to glue the center pieces together.
• Add a tiny bit of chocolate to the bottom of the marshmallow and stick it onto a piece of parchment paper.
• Break the pretzel stick in half and stick them into the sides for arms.
• Melt the white chocolate and carefully spoon the chocolate over the marshmallows and let the chocolate run down. (You can use the back of the spoon to spread it evenly).
• The chocolate puddle at the bottom is normal and it adds to the character of the snowman.
• Use the chocolate chips for the eyes and the buttons of the snowman.
• Stick on the nose and hat you made earlier.
• Let the chocolate set fully then enjoy your marshmallow snowmen❤
• Make sure if you are vegan or gluten intolerant to buy the right ingredients that suits your diet best.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!