Strawberry SantasDecember 11, 2020
Snowman Cake PopsDecember 15, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
This Marshmallow Snowmen recipe is the ideal Christmas project for your little ones, to make them happy and to be creative.
• Marshmallows (Preferably White Marshmallows)
• White Chocolate
• Dark Chocolate
• Orange Food Colouring
• Chocolate Chips
• Pretzel Sticks
• To make the carrot noses:
• Melt 1-2 blocks of white chocolate and mix it with the orange food colouring.
• Allow the orange chocolate to harden to the stage it is almost like a clay. Use a knife and scoop out small pieces, then carefully and quickly roll them into carrot noses. Set them aside to dry.
• To make the hats:
• Cut a third of a marshmallow off.
• Melt some dark chocolate and make coin like circles on a piece of parchment paper, then add the quarter piece of marshmallow in the center of the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon and carefully cover the marshmallow with chocolate. Store the chocolate hats in the fridge to set.
• To make the snowman:
• Take 3 marshmallows and use melted chocolate to glue the center pieces together.
• Add a tiny bit of chocolate to the bottom of the marshmallow and stick it onto a piece of parchment paper.
• Break the pretzel stick in half and stick them into the sides for arms.
• Melt the white chocolate and carefully spoon the chocolate over the marshmallows and let the chocolate run down. (You can use the back of the spoon to spread it evenly).
• The chocolate puddle at the bottom is normal and it adds to the character of the snowman.
• Use the chocolate chips for the eyes and the buttons of the snowman.
• Stick on the nose and hat you made earlier.
• Let the chocolate set fully then enjoy your marshmallow snowmen❤
• Make sure if you are vegan or gluten intolerant to buy the right ingredients that suits your diet best.