These Strawberry Santa’s are the perfect Christmas snack, not only because they are healthy but because they are so easy to make.
• Whipped Cream (Dairy or Non Dairy)
• Chocolate Chips
• Cut the stems and the tips from the strawberries. (Keep the tips aside).
• Fill a piping bag with fresh whipped cream of your choice.
• Add some cream on the top of the strawberry, then place the tip of the strawberry back.
• Add a tiny bit of cream on the tip of the strawberry. You will start to see Santa.
• Use the cream and add two buttons on the Santa’s tummy.
• Use the chocolate chips and add Santa’s eyes.
• You’re Strawberry Santa’s are done, enjoy.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!