These Strawberry Santa’s are the perfect Christmas snack, not only because they are healthy but because they are so easy to make.
• Whipped Cream (Dairy or Non Dairy)
• Chocolate Chips
• Cut the stems and the tips from the strawberries. (Keep the tips aside).
• Fill a piping bag with fresh whipped cream of your choice.
• Add some cream on the top of the strawberry, then place the tip of the strawberry back.
• Add a tiny bit of cream on the tip of the strawberry. You will start to see Santa.
• Use the cream and add two buttons on the Santa’s tummy.
• Use the chocolate chips and add Santa’s eyes.
• You’re Strawberry Santa’s are done, enjoy.
Cut the stem and the tip off the strawberry.
Fill a piping bag with whipped cream.
Add whipped cream on the strawberry.
Replace the tip on top of the whipped cream.
Add a tiny bit more whipped cream on the tip of the strawberry.
Add the buttons.
Add the chocolate chip eyes,
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!