You have probably seen many different kind of Halloween broomstick treats before, but have you seen these cute Halloween Marshmallow and Pretzel Brooms before. They are super easy and quick to make.
• Pretzel Sticks
• Tapioca Flour or Cornstarch
• Melted White Chocolate of your choice
• Brown Chocolate of your choice (Optional)
• Edible Eyes
• Cut the marshmallows into 6 strands as seen on the images below. (It helps to put the tip of the scissors into the tapioca or cornstarch, it prevents the scissors to become sticky from cutting into the marshmallow).
• Have a piece of parchment paper ready, open the strands of the marshmallow and dip them into the tapioca or cornstarch. Dust the marshmallows off by tapping them onto the paper. (As mentioned above with the scissors, this helps the marshmallow from being sticky).
• Carefully insert the pretzel stick into the center of the marshmallow.
• Use a little bit of the melted white chocolate as a glue and spread it on the inside close to the incision of the pretzel to prevent it from coming loose later.
• Stick your edible eyes onto the marshmallows by using the melted chocolate as a glue again.
• You can enjoy your marshmallows brooms as is or you can dip the bottom into the melted brown chocolate to add colour and make them tastier.
• Let the chocolate dry and enjoy.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!