Vegan SprinklesApril 1, 2020
MarmaladeApril 21, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Keto and Paleo friendly.
Ever wondered how to make milk from desiccated coconut? Well click on the video below and find out how easy it is. You are going to love it.
1 Cup (90g) – Desiccated Coconut (I use the medium size)
2 Cups (500ml) – Boiling Hot Water
• Place the desiccated coconut in a tall beaker if you have one.
• Boil a jug of water and add 1 cup of the boiling water to the desiccated coconut.
• Let it rest for about 15min.
• Use a hand blender and blend it for 1 – 2 minutes. (By blending it you help by releasing the oil in the shredded coconut).
• Add the second cup of boiling hot water and let it rest for another 15min.
• Position a sift over a mixing bowl and pour the coconut milk into it.
• Use the back of a spoon to help drain the milk out of the coconut. Alternatively, if you have a cheese cloth, use that instead.
• Use a fennel and pour the content into resealable glass bottles.
• Refrigerate for best results. You will notice that the cream floats to the top and solidify with the cold.
Makes about 2 Cups (500ml)