Ever wanted to make your own sprinkles before? Well now you can and its as easy as saying 1.. 2.. 3… Not only are these sprinkles vegan but it is also gluten free friendly.
1 3/4 Tbsp (30g) – White Chocolate (Baking chocolate)
1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp (10g) – Tapioca Flour/Starch
You will also need:
• Parchment Paper
• Rolling Pin
• Tiny Shape Cutters
• Melt the chocolate and mix in the food colouring.
• Add the tapioca flour and mix well. (The dough should not stick to your fingers. If it does then dust it with a little more flour and if it’s too dry, then add a drop or two of chocolate).
• Fold a piece of parchment paper in half and place the dough between the folded paper.
• Use the rolling pin and roll the dough out quite thin.
• Let the dough dry for a minute or two, you can test by cutting one shape, if the dough sticks and does not fall off, then let it dry a bit longer. When the dough is right the shape cutters drop the cut outs easily. (If you don’t have shape cutters, then you can make tiny balls instead).
• Scrape the leftover dough carefully off the paper. You want to use the paper again. Place the leftovers back into your mixing bowl and warm it for 1 – 2 seconds in the microwave.
• Massage it with your fingertips, it will turn back into a soft dough again.
• Repeat the process until you used up all the dough.
• The sprinkles dry quite fast.
• Store the sprinkles in an airtight glass container at room temperature.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!