Looking for a fun project to make with your kids this Easter? Then try these Easter Marshmallow Pops. They are colourful, fun and Oh so yummy.
• Marshmallows (Gluten Free if necessary)
• White Chocolate (Vegan/Dairy Free if necessary)
• Food Colouring
• Sprinkles (Click here for Vegan Sprinkles recipe)
• Cookie Cutter
• Plastic Cake Pop Sticks
• Parchment Paper
• Cut the marshmallows using a pair of scissors into small pieces, alternatively use the baby marshmallows. (You might have to wash and clean your scissors in-between as the blades gets extremely sticky after a while).
• Melt the chocolate and mix in the food colouring.
• Pour the chocolate over the cut-up marshmallows and mix it well.
• Place the cookie cutter on top of a piece of parchment paper and fill the cookie cutter with the marshmallow mixture. Compress it well to eliminate any holes or gaps.
• While the chocolate is still melted, carefully lift the cookie cutter, leaving the marshmallows in the shape of the cookie cutter. (I find that using a spoon to keep the marshmallow down helps a lot).
• Insert your plastic cake pop stick carefully.
• To make your marshmallow pops more fun, drizzle a different coloured chocolate over.
• Add some sprinkles.
• Store them in the fridge to help the chocolate set.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!