If you are looking for a delicious multi purpose chocolate sauce then try this delicious White Chocolate Fudge. The best part of this sauce is it only needs two ingredients.
1 Can (400ml) – Coconut Cream (A good quality – See notes)
150g – White Chocolate of your choice
• In a frying pan bring the coconut cream to a boil on a high heat.
• Add the chocolate and stir continuously to prevent the chocolate from burning to the bottom of the pan.
• Cook the sauce and keep stirring slowly. Approx. 6-8 minutes.
• The sauce will thicken up with lots of bubbles and leave impressions of the spoon as you stir it across the frying pan. (Do not overcook it, it will become oily and not usable.)
• Let the sauce cool to room temperature but keep stirring in circular motions from the outside of the pan to the inside. If the weather is hot and you have a kitchen that heats up, I recommend you stand close to an open door or window where there is a slight breeze. The heat of in the kitchen might cause the chocolate sauce to become oily. Do not leave the sauce to cool by itself.
• Once cooled down you can use the sauce as you wish.
Serves about 1 Cup.
• The white chocolate fudge can also be frozen to be used later, just let it defrost naturally.
• How do you know when you have a good quality coconut cream?
When you buy your coconut cream it should be in a cool part of the store. You can test it by lightly shaking the can. If the content swooshes inside it is probably not so good. If the content seems silent and solid, then you have a good quality.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!