Ever wondered How To Make Chocolate Christmas Trees? This is such a fun and creative project, especially if you have kids.
Ingredients you will need:
• White Chocolate of your choice
• Green Food Colouring (See notes)
• Pretzel Sticks
• Edible Pearl Balls
• Heat the chocolate at a low heat until it starts to melt, then stir it until its fully melted.
• Add the food colouring a little bit at a time until you have the colour you desire.
• Fill a piping bag with the chocolate and cut a small piece off the front. (Start small, you can always cut away more if needed).
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the pretzel sticks spaciously across.
• Using your piping bag, shape your trees. (You might have to practice the shape a few times because the chocolate can be runny and end up all over the place).
• Sprinkle the edible pearls across the little trees while the chocolate is still melted.
• Place the baking tray into the fridge to help speed up the chocolate to set.
• To make the Christmas trees more fun, drizzle melted chocolate over them or make them a different colour.
• Some normal food colouring also works but you have to add a tiny bit, because it tends to thicken up the chocolate until it is not usable anymore.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!