These cute Halloween Strawberry Ghosts and Mummies will be a hit at any party. Not only are they adorable but they are super easy to make.
You will need the following ingredients:
• Strawberries, fresh, rinsed and cold
• White Chocolate of your choice, melted (100-200g)
• Dark Chocolate of your choice, melted (only 1-2 small blocks)
• Green Food Colouring
• Parchment Paper
• Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and cover them as much as you can.
• Lay them on a piece of parchment paper and store them in a fridge/freezer to help the chocolate set. (You might have to give them a second coating).
• For the strawberry ghosts, use a toothpick and shape the eyes and mouth. It helps to practice on a separate piece of parchment paper first.
• Place the strawberries back in the fridge/freezer to help set the chocolate faster.
• For the strawberry mummies, use a teaspoon and drizzle the chocolate over the cold strawberries. Leave a space for the eyes.
• To make the eyes pop, colour a bit of white chocolate green or red. Use the toothpick and carefully place your eyes and allow the chocolate to set.
• Now use the dark chocolate again and make little spots on top of the green chocolate and allow it to set again.
• Consume the strawberries the same day as they turn mushy and watery by the next day.
• Don’t leave the strawberries for the next day, they turn mushy and watery.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!