These Raw Orange Cake Pops are perfect for a Halloween treats. They look cute, taste great and you only need 5 ingredients.
1 Cup (100g) – Almond Flour
70g – White Chocolate of your choice
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Milk of your choice (I use almond milk)
1 Tsp (5ml) – Orange Essence (or any other flavour you prefer)
Orange food colouring (or any other of your choice)
Ingredients: Chocolate Dip
• (100g) – White Chocolate of your choice
• 1/2 – 1 Tbsp. (7.5-15ml) – Coconut Oil (This is optional and to thin out the chocolate a bit if necessary)
• Food colouring
• If you want to make pumpkin cake pops and want to add leaves, you will need an additional 15g of white chocolate.
• Cake Pop Sticks or Pretzel Sticks
• Add the almond flour into a mixing bowl.
• Melt the chocolate and add the milk, flavouring and colour, and whisk well.
• Pour the mixture over the almond flour and mix into a dough.
• Divide the dough into equal parts and form them into balls.
• Take a toothpick and press it into the top and sides of the ball to shape them into little pumpkins. See images below. (You can also leave them round).
• Insert the cake pop sticks or pretzels.
• Place the cake pops in the fridge or freezer to cool considerably, but do not freeze them.
• Melt the chocolate (add the coconut oil if necessary), then add the food colouring and mix well.
• Dip the cold cake pops inside the melted chocolate and cover the cake pop completely. Let the excess chocolate drip off then place the cake pops on a small cutting board or plate lined with parchment paper.
• Return them to the fridge/freezer and allow them to set completely.
• Melt a little bit more chocolate and food colouring and add the leaves on top of the little pumpkin cake pops, if that’s what you decided on making. You can use a toothpick again.
Makes about 6 cake pops.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!