Not only is this Strawberry Galette recipe super easy to make, but its beautiful and delicious too.
1 Cup (100g) – Almond Flour
1/2 Cup (60g) – Rolled Oats Flour (Gluten Free if necessary)
1 Tsp (6g) – Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Maple Syrup or any other sweetener
2 (59g each) – Eggs or,
Vegan/Egg Free Version:
2 Tbsp. (12g) – Ground Flaxseed
5 Tbsp. (75ml) – Water
• Mix well and let it rest for 5min.
1 1/2 Cup (250g) – Strawberries or any other fruit of your choice
1/4 Cup (40g) – Blueberries (Optional)
1 1/2 Tbsp. (11g) – Tapioca Flour or Corn Starch
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Maple Syrup or any other liquid sweetener
• Mix all the ingredients together.
• Cream Cheese – (Vegan/Non-Dairy or Non-Vegan/Dairy)
• Nuts of your choice
• Preheat your oven to 180˚C/350˚F.
• Combine all the dry ingredients for the base and mix them well.
• Add your maple syrup and eggs or flaxseed eggs and mix the base into a ball of dough. The dough will be sticky, this is normal. (If its very sticky, add a little more oat flour but not too much).
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and sprinkle it with some rolled oat flour. Enough so that the dough doesn’t stick to the parchment paper when you lift the sides.
• Add the dough and sprinkle the top and sides of the dough with oat flour too.
• Roll the dough into a circle of approx. 1cm in thickness.
• Optional: Spread the cream cheese evenly in a small circle in the middle of the rolled-out dough. See picture above.
• Add the strawberry filling in the center of the rolled-out dough.
• Fold the sides of the dough upwards to close it into a bowl.
• Optional: Add some nuts on the sides of the dough. Press them into the dough to prevent them from falling out after it has baked.
• Bake the galette for 30-35 minutes.
• Remove from the oven and let cool a bit.
• Cut into slices and enjoy.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!