These Bananarama Popsicles is a recipe where these ingredients has been used in many variations before.
I used my creativity and put my own spin on them. I called them Bananarama in tribute to the band Bananarama and their popular song “Venus”. I was stuck on this song when I made them so it just felt fitting.
• Nut Butter of your choice
• Chocolate of your choice
• Optional Coconut Oil (To thin out the chocolate)
• Optional Crushed Nuts
• You will need wooden popsicle sticks.
• Slice the banana up into rings
• Line them 3 in a row on top of a piece of parchment paper
• Spread nut butter of your choice on each banana ring.
• Place the wooden popsicle sticks on top of the nut butter.
• Line another banana ring on each banana ring covered with nut butter on top of the popsicle stick.
• Place the bananaramas inside a freezer and allow to freeze solid.
• Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and dip the frozen bananrama popsicle sticks inside.
• Immediately sprinkle with crushed nuts over before the chocolate sets.
• Place the bananarama popsicle sticks back in the freezer and allow them to freeze solid again.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!