If you didn’t know how to make your own nut butter before you will be so surprised at how easy it is. All you will need is nuts of your choice and a blender.
2 Cup (250g) – Nuts of your choice (in my illustration I used Pistachio, Macadamia, White Almond, Cashew and Hazelnuts)
• You are going to need a blender or food processor.
• When you use hazelnuts, roast them first.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the nuts evenly across. Roast them for 12 minutes at 180˚C/350˚F.
• Place the nuts of your choice into a blender and start blending.
• First the nuts will turn into a flour, then the ground nuts will start sticking to the sides of the bowl. You might have to scrape the ground nuts off the sides a few times while blending.
• Keep blending and scraping the sides clean. The longer you blend the more oil will separate leaving your nut butter smoother and creamier.
• Blending time will differ, depending on the quality of the blender you use. Approx. 3-15 minutes.
• Store the nut butter in a glass airtight container and use within a couple of weeks.
Makes about ¾ – 1 Cup of nut butter.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!