These Crunchy Apple Wedges will probably be one of the easiest and yummiest snacks you will ever make. Its also a healthier version of a sweet treat and kids will love it.
• Nut Butter of your choice
• Granola of your choice or for a Keto/Paleo diet use roasted coconut chips
• Melted Chocolate of your choice
• Chocolate Chips of your choice
• Toppings really depends on whatever you prefer. These are just a guideline, however I do recommend you try the nut butter and granola as the combination is just delicious.
• Cut your apple in 4 wedges and remove the core with a slight half-moon cut.
• Add a scoop of nut butter on each wedge.
• Sprinkle granola over.
• Drizzle the melted chocolate over.
• And lastly add some choc chips.
• Adjust the ingredients as you need to make this recipe keto and paleo friendly.
Crunchy Apple Wedges
You will need the following
Cut the apple into half-moon wedges
Add any nut butter of your choice
Sprinkle with granola
Drizzle with melted chocolate
Add chocolate chips
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!