Chocolate Covered Raspberries, what more can I say? Heavenly delicious and so quick and easy to make.
Just be warned, they are very addictive.
• 100g – Chocolate of your choice (I used 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate)
• 1/2 – 1 Tbsp. (7.5–15ml) – Coconut Oil (To thin out the chocolate)
• Crushed Nuts (I used Pistachio Nuts)
• Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. (optional to thin out the chocolate).
• Dip the raspberries inside the chocolate. Use a spoon or fork to make the dipping process easier.
• Place the raspberries on a piece of parchment paper.
• Sprinkle the crushed nuts over while the chocolate is still melted.
• To speed up the melted chocolate to set, place the raspberries in the fridge for a few minutes.
• Once the chocolate has set, dig in and enjoy.
You will need Raspberries
Chocolate of your choice
Melt the chocolate
Dip the raspberries inside the chocolate
Place the chocolate covered raspberries on a piece of parchment paper
Sprinkle with crushed nuts
Store in the fridge to let the chocolate set
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!