Nut Butter Choc Chip CookiesAugust 24, 2019
Crunchy Apple WedgesSeptember 5, 2019
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Keto – Paleo and Diabetic friendly.
Chocolate Covered Raspberries, what more can I say? Heavenly delicious and so quick and easy to make.
Just be warned, they are very addictive.
• 100g – Chocolate of your choice (I used 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate)
• 1/2 – 1 Tbsp. (7.5–15ml) – Coconut Oil (To thin out the chocolate)
• Crushed Nuts (I used Pistachio Nuts)
• Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. (optional to thin out the chocolate).
• Dip the raspberries inside the chocolate. Use a spoon or fork to make the dipping process easier.
• Place the raspberries on a piece of parchment paper.
• Sprinkle the crushed nuts over while the chocolate is still melted.
• To speed up the melted chocolate to set, place the raspberries in the fridge for a few minutes.
• Once the chocolate has set, dig in and enjoy.