This recipe was inspired by a dear friend of mine who I saw made a banana and chocolate rolled oats porridge once and posted it on her Instagram account. It looked delicious and made me want to have that for breakfast myself.
Thank you for the inspiration Aruba❤
1/2 Cup (55g) – Rolled Oats (Gluten Free if necessary)
1 (70g) – Banana (small banana)
2 Tbsp. (60ml) – Milk of choice
1 Tbsp. (7g) – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1-2 Tsp (5-10g/5-10ml) – Sweetener of your choice (Optional)
• 1-2 blocks – Chocolate of your choice
• 1/2 Tsp (2.5ml) – Coconut Oil (Optional to thin the chocolate)
• Cook the raw rolled oats as per package instructions to produce 1 cup of cooked rolled oats.
• Mash the banana and add the milk, cocoa powder and sugar and mix well.
• Pour the banana mixture over the cooked rolled oats and mix it through.
• Melt the chocolate and add the coconut oil if necessary to thin it out.
• Serve the rolled oats into a porridge bowl and drizzle the melted chocolate over.
• Garnish with a few slices of banana and enjoy.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!