These Strawberries and Cream Keto Truffles is not just friendly to all these special diets as mentioned above, but they are also sugar-free.
1 Cup (90g) – Desiccated Coconut
50g – Freeze Dried Strawberries
3/4 Cup (180ml) – Coconut Cream (refrigerated overnight)
100g – Dark Chocolate of choice (I use the 85% Lindt Chocolate)
• 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) – Coconut Oil (for thinning the chocolate)
• Extra crushed freeze-dried Strawberries for decoration.
• With a blender or food processor, blend the freeze-dried strawberries into a powder. Alternatively, if you don’t have a blender, you can place the strawberries into a little sandwich bag and with a rolling pin smash then roll the strawberries into a powder.
• For best results leave the coconut cream in the fridge overnight. When ready to use, open the can and scoop the thick cream carefully away from the water.
• Stir the thick coconut cream until it is smooth.
• Add the desiccated coconut, powdered freeze-dried strawberries and the smooth coconut cream into a mixing bowl and mix well.
• Form little balls, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and store them in the freezer until they have set. Approx. 1-2 hours or longer for better results.
• Once the truffles have set and are considerably cold, melt the chocolate with or without the coconut oil and dip the truffles inside by using a fork, immediately sprinkle some of the crushed strawberries over before the chocolate can set.
• Place the truffles back on the parchment paper then store them in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to allow them to set again.
• For best results store the truffles in an airtight container and keep them refrigerated.
Serves ±16 Truffles.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!