Dark Chocolate and Avocado TrufflesMay 9, 2019
Strawberry Cheesecake SmoothieMay 21, 2019
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
Woke up and feeling like hot apple pie for breakfast? Then try this delicious Apple Pie Rolled Oats, you will be surprised how quick and easy it is.
1 – Apple, peeled and chopped
2-3 Tbsp. (40-60g) – Apple Sauce (Click here for Apple Sauce recipe)
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Water
1 tsp (2g) – Cinnamon
1 Tbsp. (15g) – Optional Sweetener of your choice (I use Erythritol Sugar)
• 1/2 or 1 Cup (55g-110g) – Raw Rolled Oats (provide 1 or 2 servings)
• Cook your rolled oats as per package instructions.
• Add all the ingredients into a little saucepan and mix it through.
• Cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes or longer if you prefer your apples to be a little more tender.
• Remove the apples from the heat and serve it while it’s still warm over a bowl of cooked rolled oats.
Serves 1 – 2 people