Woke up and feeling like hot apple pie for breakfast? Then try this delicious Apple Pie Rolled Oats, you will be surprised how quick and easy it is.
1 – Apple, peeled and chopped
2-3 Tbsp. (40-60g) – Apple Sauce (Click here for Apple Sauce recipe)
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Water
1 tsp (2g) – Cinnamon
1 Tbsp. (15g) – Optional Sweetener of your choice (I use Erythritol Sugar)
• 1/2 or 1 Cup (55g-110g) – Raw Rolled Oats (provide 1 or 2 servings)
• Cook your rolled oats as per package instructions.
• Add all the ingredients into a little saucepan and mix it through.
• Cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes or longer if you prefer your apples to be a little more tender.
• Remove the apples from the heat and serve it while it’s still warm over a bowl of cooked rolled oats.
Serves 1 – 2 people
Apple Pie Rolled Oats
Peel and chop the apple
Add the apple sauce
Add the water
Add the cinnamon
Mix it through
Cook it on a low heat
Serve it over a bowl of cooked rolled oats
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!