Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate CupsNovember 7, 2018
Seaweed ChipsNovember 19, 2018
This recipe is Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Paleo – Keto and Diabetic friendly.
If you are looking for a healthy, delicious, quick and easy bread roll recipe, then this Low Carb Seeded Bread Rolls is for you.
3/4 Cup (80g) – Almond Flour
2 Tbsp. (20g) – Psyllium Husk
1 Tbsp. (10g) – Flaxseeds
1 Tbsp. (10g) – Sunflower Seeds
1 Tbsp. (10g) – Pumpkin Seeds
1 Tsp (6g) – Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp (1g) – Pink Himalayan Salt
1/2 Cup (125g) – Smooth Cottage Cheese (you can also use cream cheese)
2 – Eggs
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Melted, Coconut Oil
• Preheat your oven to 180˚C/356˚F.
• Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix it through.
• Add the cottage cheese, eggs and coconut oil together and mix well.
• Add the wet into the dry ingredients and mix it well.
• Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Divide the dough into 4 equal sized balls. You can sprinkle some mixed seeds on top if you want. For best results, lightly pat them on.
• Bake the rolls for about 20 minutes or until they turn light brown.
Makes 4 Rolls.