• Preheat your oven to 180˚C/356˚F.
• Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix it through.
• Add the cottage cheese, eggs and coconut oil together and mix well.
• Add the wet into the dry ingredients and mix it well.
• Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Divide the dough into 4 equal sized balls. You can sprinkle some mixed seeds on top if you want. For best results, lightly pat them on.
• Bake the rolls for about 20 minutes or until they turn light brown.
Makes 4 Rolls.
Low Carb Seeded Bread Rolls
Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
Mix the dry ingredients well
Add the cottage cheese, eggs and oil together and mix it well
Add the wet into the dry ingredients
Mix the dough well and let it rest for 10 minutes
Divide the dough into 4 equal sized rolls and sprinkle with more seeds
Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!