Buckwheat PancakesOctober 31, 2018
Low Carb Seeded Bread RollsNovember 16, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
We all love Peanut Butter, Jelly and Chocolate, right? But what’s even better is that you get all 3 these ingredients in one, with these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Cups.
This is one of my go to treats, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
1/4 Cup (60ml) – melted, Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup (25g) – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1-2 Tbsp. (15-30ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
You will also need:
• Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy.
• Jelly/Jam of your choice, (I used a cherry flavoured jelly/jam in this recipe and it was delicious).
• Paper cupcake cups.
• Add all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until its smooth. (The chocolate will get thicker as you whisk, but you can make it a bit thinner by warming it in the microwave for a sec or two).
• Add a bit of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each paper cup and scoop in some peanut butter and jelly/jam and cover it with more of the melted chocolate.
• Place the cups into the fridge/freezer and leave it there to set.
• Tear the paper cups off from the chocolate and enjoy.
Makes about 5 cups.
•For best results, keep them refrigerated.