Marzipan Chocolate TrufflesMarch 19, 2018
Chocolate Ganache (Vegan and Keto)April 19, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
To make these delicious quick and easy Coconut Clusters treats you will only need 4 ingredients. You don’t get easier than that.
1 Cup (80g) – Desiccated Coconut
1/4 Cup (30g) – Cacao Powder, unsweetened
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Coconut Oil, melted
1-2 Tbsp. (15-30ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
• You will need paper cupcake cups.
• Mix the cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence until it is free of lumps and it thickens up.
• Add it to the desiccated coconut and mix it well.
• Scoop the mixture into the paper cupcake cups.
• Place them in the refrigerator or freezer until they have fully set.
• Best when kept cold as they do tend to get soft with heat.
Makes about 7, small – medium sized cups.