Avocado, Banana and Chocolate SmoothieMarch 13, 2018
Coconut ClustersApril 1, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Paleo and Diabetic friendly.
If you enjoy almonds then this Marzipan Chocolate Truffles is just for you. It is quick and easy and you will enjoy every bite you take.
1 Cup (100g) – Almond Flour
1/2 Cup (140g) – Almond Butter
2 Tbsp. (30ml) – Maple Syrup or another liquid sweetener (For a sugar-free option use Walden Farms Maple Walnut or Pancake Syrup)
1 – 1 1/2 Tbsp. (15-22.5ml) – Almond Essence
75g-100g – Chocolate of your choice (Use a diabetic friendly if necessary)
1 Tsp. (5ml) – Coconut Oil
Almond, Chopped (optional)
• Heat the almond butter, maple syrup and almond essence for a few seconds in a microwave and mix it though.
• Add the mixture to the almond flour and make a ball.
• Form little balls and refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes or longer.
• Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and mix well.
• Using a fork and carefully dip the balls inside the melted chocolate, then place them on a piece of parchment paper.
• Sprinkle the chopped almonds over the chocolate while it is still melted then refrigerate them until the chocolate has set completely.
For best results keep them refrigerated.
Makes about 9 – 12 Truffles