Coconut Caramel (Just 7 Minutes)February 1, 2018
Beetroot Ice CreamFebruary 11, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
These little Caramel Pecan Turtles are so easy to make.
It is also easy to end up eating way too many of these little delicious treats if you are not careful.
Caramel Sauce (See Coconut Caramel recipe here)
Chocolate (of your choice)
• Line a cutting board or baking tray with parchment paper.
• Lay 3 pecan nuts close together.
• Add about 1 tbsp. of caramel on top of the pecans.
• Freeze until the caramel is almost frozen.
• Melt the chocolate and add a bit on top of the caramel.
• Return to freezer until fully frozen.
• Best kept frozen until you are ready to dig in.