Want to know how to make creamy coconut butter? Well there is just one trick, and that is to use extra dry coconut shavings.
2 Cups (150g) – Extra dry Coconut Flakes, generously stacked or more if you prefer
• Make sure to use extra dry coconut flakes which is darker in colour or you will struggle to get the right consistency, especially when you use a small blender.
• Blend the coconut flakes and use a knife to scrapes the sides of the bowl clean so all the coconut goes though the blades.
• The entire process should take about 2 minutes.
• The oil released in the extra dry coconut flakes is what makes this coconut butter creamier.
• Store it in a glass jar at room temperature and it should last for months.
Makes about 1 Cup
Extra dry coconut flakes is darker in colour
Add the coconut flakes in a blender
Start blending. Scrape the sides as needed
The longer you blend the smoother it gets
Keep checking the texture
Store in a glass container with a sealable rubber lid
And this is how to make creamy coconut butter
Creamy Coconut Butter
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!