These Pineapple and Chocolate Ice Popsicles has been a favourite of mine since day one. They are so easy to make and kids love them. Its the perfect alternative if you are looking for an ice popsicle.
• Fresh Pineapple
• Chocolate of your choice or according to your own special diet
• Coconut Oil, melted (optional)
• Wooden Popsicle Sticks
• Garnish such as Crushed Nuts, Cocoa Nibs or any other
• Slice the pineapple into rings, cut them in circles and remove the peels.
• Press the popsicle stick into the pineapple rings, deep enough that it reaches the core, (they need to sit firm).
• Dry the pineapple rings with some paper towel to get rid of juices on the outside.
• Place the pineapple popsicles on some parchment paper and allow them to freeze solid.
• Melt your chocolate and if you prefer it to be thin in consistency, just add some melted coconut oil. (About 1/4 – 1/2 tsp per every 50g of chocolate you use.)
• Dip one side of the pineapple popsicle into the chocolate. (Try and use a shallow bowl as it is easier to dip them into.)
• The cold makes the chocolate to set fast, so add your toppings as soon as you have dipped the popsicles into the chocolate.
• You can return them to the freezer to allow them to freeze solid again or just dig in and enjoy them.
You can keep them in a freezer for up to 1 week.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!