Peanut Butter and Tahini NoodlesOctober 4, 2017
Almond and Chocolate Apple DoughnutsOctober 4, 2017
This recipe is Vegetarian – Dairy Free – Gluten Free and Diabetic friendly.
This dual layer of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Microwave Cake is so delicious that you will find yourself making it more than once.
1 large (110g) – Banana
1 large (60-70g) – Egg
1 Tbsp. (20g) – Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. (7g) – Cocoa Powder
• Melted Chocolate of your choice and Peanut Butter for garnish
• You can thin the chocolate and peanut butter by mixing 1/4 – 1/2 Tsp melted coconut oil into it.
• Blend the banana, egg and peanut butter smooth in a food processor, or electric hand blender.
• Divide batter into two equal parts and blend the cocoa powder into one part. (If you don’t want a layered cake, just blend the cocoa powder with all the ingredients).
• Pour the batter into a glass microwave-safe bowl greased with a nonstick spray.
• Microwave for about 2 minutes.
• Cover the bowl with a plate and flip it over so the cake falls onto the plate.
• Garnish with melted chocolate and peanut butter, if you’d like.
• For a diabetic friendly version, use a green banana as green bananas is lower in sugar.