Chocolate and Peanut Butter Microwave CakeOctober 4, 2017
Chocolate Overnight OatsOctober 4, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
Looking for a snack that is quick and easy? Then try these Almond and Chocolate Apple Doughnuts. They are healthy, delicious and full of fibre and protein.
1 – Apple
2 – 3 Tbsp. – Almond Butter or any other nut butter
1 Tsp – Maple Syrup or Honey (optional)
25g – Melted Chocolate of your choice
• (Measurements are only an estimate, use according to your own liking).
• Cut the apple into 6 slices and use a round object, like a small cookie cutter or similar, to remove the pits.
• Using a paper towel, dry the apple rings thoroughly.
• Mix some almond butter with either maple syrup or honey according to your own taste. This is optional, you can omit the syrup/honey if you want to cut back on sugar.
• Spread the almond butter on 3 of the apple slices and close them with the other halves.
• Add some of the melted chocolate on top, I like to use a dairy free and sugar-free diabetic friendly chocolate.
• Enjoy or refrigerate to let the chocolate set before you dig in.