Halloween Spider WebsOctober 8, 2020
How To Make Edible EyesOctober 19, 2020
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
These Halloween Pumpkin Pretzels are just too cute for words. It is amazing how much character a few ingredients can bring. This is definitely a recipe for all ages to enjoy.
• White Chocolate of your choice
• Dark Chocolate of your choice (1-2 blocks)
• Green Candy-Coated Sunflower Seeds
• Edible Eyes (Click here to see how to make your own edible eyes)
• Orange Food Colouring
• Melt the white chocolate mix in your orange food colouring.
• Using a fork, dip the pretzels inside the chocolate and lay them on a piece of parchment paper.
• Allow the chocolate to set, then fill the insides of the pretzels with more chocolate. Allow the chocolate to set again.
• Use a tiny bit of melted chocolate as a glue and stick the sunflower seeds onto the pretzel. Wait for the chocolate to dry.
• Stick the edible eyes on by using melted chocolate as a glue again.
• Melt the dark chocolate and use a toothpick to draw on little mouths.
• Let the chocolate dry and enjoy.