• Wooden Popsicle Sticks
• Chocolate of your choice
• Coconut Oil (to thin the chocolate a bit)
• Optional toppings such as crushed nuts, Cocoa Nibs, Chopped Dried Fruit ext.
• Peel and cut the bananas in halve.
• Push the wooden popsicle sticks into the banana halves.
• Lay the banana popsicles on a piece of parchment paper and place them in a freezer for a couple of hours until they are frozen solid.
• Melt the chocolate of your choice and add some coconut oil depending on the thickness of the chocolate. Not too much, you only want the chocolate a little thinner.
• Dip the banana popsicles into the melted chocolate and if you want to, sprinkle with your favourite toppings. Do this quickly as the frozen banana causes the chocolate to set fast.
• Place the banana popsicle back into the freezer to allow them to freeze solid again.
• For best results, keep them frozen and enjoy one when you feel like a having healthy snack.
You will need wooden popsicle sticks
Cut the bananas in halve
Push the popsicle stick into the banana halves
Lay the popsicles onto a piece of parchment paper and freeze
Dip them into melted chocolate
Add toppings of your choice
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!